Have you ever considered starting your own business? Have you recently become unemployed or a self-employed professional? Are you working from home with no real support system? If you answered yes to any of these questions, or if you’re just curious and want to learn more about starting your own business in Ohio, then you’ll want to register for the Small Business Roundtable session coming to a location near you. The event is absolutely free of charge. You’ll walk away with enough information and resources to get you started on your journey to entrepreneurship.
About the Small Business Roundtable
The Small Business Roundtable, an informal discussion about starting a new business in Ohio, is a FREE event that will cover the topics you need to know to start your own business legally in Ohio. Participants will be given information on Ohio business registration and regulation, business structure, accounting and taxes, preparing a business or marketing plan, and more. Participants will be given ample material and resources for further information specific to their particular business needs. The event is FREE, but registration is required, and is limited to the first fifty registrants.
If you’ve ever considered starting your own business, this presentation will get you off and running.
Who Will Benefit From Attending:
- Anyone contemplating a new business or self-employment
- Recently unemployed and exploring self-employment as an option
- Newly self-employed or home-office based professionals in need of more information on business topics
What You Will Gain:
- The chance to bring your questions about starting or running a business in Ohio
- The chance to meet other like-minded people and share solutions to common problems
- Learn about, and walk away with information and resources for:
- Loans, Grants, Business Certification
- Business Organizational Options in Ohio
- Business Planning and Marketing
- Tax Requirements
- Licenses, Permits, and Zoning Requirements
- And even more
The Small Business Roundtable will be held at several locations throughout Central Ohio, beginning in Galion on October 23. Other locations in and around Crawford, Marion, Morrow, and Richland Counties will be announced soon. Please watch my Events page for specific dates, times, and locations. This is a two-hour presentation that includes a Question & Answer session. Follow-up sessions can be scheduled as needed.
I wish you all the success you can handle, and I’ll do my best to help!