Education. Empowerment. Enrichment. These are the primary goals in my work with rescues, shelters, and pet owners.
As an Animal Rescue Consultant and Certified Avian Specialist, I work with shelters and wildlife, bird, cat, and dog rescues, as well as companion animal owners to:
- Educate rescue owners, rescue and shelter staff, as well as pet owners.
- Empower owners, staff, and animals to make the best choices.
- Enrich the lives of the animals and their caretakers.
My mission is to make life better for all the animals. They deserve it. It’s that simple. Part of how I do this is to help existing rescues stay in business, and help new ones get started.
- I intend to accomplish this by sharing what I’ve already learned over the years that I’ve been rescuing and rehabbing all sorts of animals.
- I will offer support and education to existing animal rescues and shelters, as well as for those wishing to start their own animal rescue by posting information on business structure, best-practices and policies, creative fundraising, and more.
- I’ll interview the experts, from Rescue Clubs to Behavioral Scientists, and share their information and expertise with you.
- I will talk about training and behavioral modifications.
- I’ll teach you all about Animal Enrichment so your animals can be happier and healthier.